2019.07.15 F&T (Friends) Committee Agenda
F&T COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, July 15, 2019
9:30 am: Friends
11:30 am: Trustees
Glen Rock Public Library
- Approve June 18, 2019 Minutes of Friends Meeting.
- BCCLS 40th Anniversary PR Campaign with BCCLS Breakfast
- Patty Durso, Advocacy, & Georgene will lead the campaign. Photo Board will be a part of this.
- Friends Breakfast
- Seasons-menu and parking discussion-Ellen
- Ad journal progress
- Silent Auction Baskets
- 50-50 raffle-to be sponsored by Glen Rock Friends group. Progress?
- Centerpieces-donated or discounted plants. Lynn
- Jane Green logistics
- Transportation-Ellen communicating with Diana Franco @ Penguin Random House. Georgene is looking for a sponsor. I shared with Diana our budget is $500; they will cover the rest if necessary.
- Tickets Marketing-on sale date August 1
- Reservation Form: do we want to state “postmarked by September 28” in order to receive by October 1?
- July 15-on sale date is August 1
- August 1-now on sale with linked Reservation Form
- September 3-reminder with linked Reservation Form
- September 16-targeted “we haven’t heard from you” to 2018 Friends/Libraries that haven’t responded yet
- September 23-Friends Focus to include a “last call” for tickets with linked Reservation Form
- Next Friends Focus-send out September 23. Deadlines? Lynn
- Winter Workshop: Grant Writing. Early 2020 (replaces Committee Charge #4).
- Set next meeting date
- Adjournment of Friends by 11:30 am
- Trustees begin at 11:30 am
Last Updated On