Committees & Task Forces
Trustee Development Committee Agenda
Via Google Hangout
April 21, 2020 10:00 AM
• Approve minutes of the previous meeting
o April 3, 2020
o April 14, 2020
• Old Business
Action Items from April 3rd meeting
Ms. Durso created a Google sheet to identify ideas for subject matter for a Trustees 101 program.
Action Items from April 14th Meeting
• Update on Mark Ruderman’s participation for a May 6th webinar-Mike Banick
• E-mail to be sent to Directors asking if any trustees on their boards during the 2008-2009 crisis would be willing to participate in an advocacy/funding webinar-Darlene Swistock
• Collect questions in advance from participants-Dave Hanson
• Contact other consortia such as PALS and MAIN-Dave Hanson?
Other items to discuss about the Webinar
2-Order of events for webinar program
Use a professional account from another consortium, if available
Use a BCCLS library individual account (i.e. Ramsey’s)
4-How to best handle questions from participants – getting them to Mark Ruderman etc.
5-Review the proposed flier
6-How to handle evaluations, CE certificates, gathering new email addresses from participants, other items?
7-Set up Eventbrite invitation
• New Business
Establish a rotating schedule for taking minutes
• Next meeting Friday, May 1st at 10:00 via Google Joint